I can’t say enough about pascallanger and others who have worked to put together the open source 4-in-1 multiprotocol module. It’s a collection of all of the transmitter protocols that are open source, or have been reverse engineered, compiled into one. Combined with the 4-in-1 module hardware, you can control a huge variety of models with different receivers and protocols with the same transmitter.
With my 9x and the 4-in-1 I’ve been able to fly:
- Inductrix (Tiny Whoop) bind-and-fly (DSM Protocol)
- Assault 100 (HiSky HT-8 Protocol)
- FT Flyer with FlySky receiver
- FT Snowball with FlySky receiver
- FT Tiny Trainer with HobbyKing HK-T6A-V2 receiver (FlySky protocol)
- XK K110 bind-and-fly micro-heli (Futaba SFHSS Protocol)
It will work with several other protocols including SLT for AnyLink models and RealFlight simulator.